Ofsted Inspection: Our school is Outstanding!
We are delighted with the result of our most recent Inspection in March 2019. A huge congratulations to all the children and staff who make our school a truly fantastic one. A big thank you also to our parents for your continued support. We are Outstanding!
Our Mission Statement is 'Loving and Learning' and we hope as you look around our website you get an insight into the values that are at the heart of St. Gregory's school.
There is always a warm welcome when you visit our school. The pupils have a voice in how our school operates, parents are wonderfully supportive and we reach out to the community with our 'small acts of kindness'.
We welcome new ideas, as we are all constantly learning in an ever changing world. Our school provides a safe, secure and loving environment for that learning to take place.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices, as you can read in various documents on our policies page.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook.
Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 10 Nov 19: New information on our Before and After School Clubs.
- 10 Nov 19: Updated list of Clubs currently on ffer to our children.
- 24 Oct 19: November's school Newsletter.
- 24 Oct 19: Year 5 made some fruity bread for their D&T project.
- 24 Oct 19: We all wore pink in support of Breast Cancer Now.
- 20 Oct 19: Four Year 4 children took part in a Maths Competition at King Edwards.
- 05 Oct 19: Job Vacancy for a Learning Support Practitioner (deadline since passed).
- 05 Oct 19: We supported Smethwick Food Bank with this year's Harvest Festival.
- 05 Oct 19: We had a celebration day for our school's 50th Birthday.
- 05 Oct 19: KS1 children went to see the animals at the Birmingham Wildlife Centre.
- 04 Oct 19: October's school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 04 Oct 19: Updated list of Academy Committee members.
- 04 Oct 19: Terms of Reference for our Academy Committee/Governing Board.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 11 November, 2019
Make online payments to school via instant bank transfer, credit or debit card. Read more...