Craft Fayre – Friday 24th November 4.30pm – 6.30pm
Please come and join us in the school hall, there will be many craft stalls, a tombola, refreshments and lots of fun. Please donate a cake for us to sell on the evening. (Homemade or shop bought) and any gifts for the tombola stall would be gratefully received. All proceeds to go school fund.
Our Mission Statement is 'Loving and Learning' and we hope as you look around our website you get an insight into the values that are at the heart of St. Gregory's school.
There is always a warm welcome when you visit our school. The pupils have a voice in how our school operates, parents are wonderfully supportive and we reach out to the community with our 'small acts of kindness'.
We welcome new ideas, as we are all constantly learning in an ever changing world. Our school provides a safe, secure and loving environment for that learning to take place.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices, as you can read in various documents on our policies page.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook.
Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 21 Nov 17: Admissions Policy for 2019/20.
- 21 Nov 17: School Term Dates for 2018/19.
- 21 Nov 17: Our Pupil Premium Strategy report for 2017/18.
- 21 Nov 17: Updated report on our Sports Premium allocation and impact for 2016/17.
- 21 Nov 17: Updated Complaints Policy and Guidance.
- 21 Nov 17: Singing and Keyboards tuition added to our Clubs page.
- 21 Nov 17: The children honoured our fallen soldiers with a Remembrance display.
- 21 Nov 17: We donated lots of food to the Fireside Centre for our Harvest Festival.
- 21 Nov 17: Year 2 visited the Fire Station to learn all about keeping safe.
- 02 Nov 17: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 02 Nov 17: Parents' Letter re: Book Fair times from Mon 20 to Fri 24 November.
- 02 Nov 17: Photographs of this year's Liturgy Leaders.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 21 November, 2017
Make online payments to school via instant bank transfer, credit or debit card. Read more...