Our Mission Statement is 'Loving and Learning' and we hope as you look around our website you get an insight into the values that are at the heart of St. Gregory's school.
There is always a warm welcome when you visit our school. The pupils have a voice in how our school operates, parents are wonderfully supportive and we reach out to the community with our 'small acts of kindness'.
We welcome new ideas, as we are all constantly learning in an ever changing world. Our school provides a safe, secure and loving environment for that learning to take place.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices, as you can read in various documents on our policies page.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook.
Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 18 Jan 17: A profile of our Chair of Governors, Mrs O'Brien.
- 18 Jan 17: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- 10 Jan 17: Our Pupil Premium Strategy report for 2016/17.
- 10 Jan 17: Admissions Policy for 2017/18.
- 07 Jan 17: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 05 Jan 17: Updated Staff List and photograph of Miss Brady.
- 23 Dec 16: Spring term diary dates.
- 23 Dec 16: Lots of new staff photographs.
- 23 Dec 16: The Foundation and Key Stage 1 children enjoyed a visit from Santa Claus.
- 23 Dec 16: During the last two weeks of term the children presented their Christmas Plays.
- 23 Dec 16: The children danced and partied at the Christmas Disco.
- 23 Dec 16: One Life Music visited us for a Retreat Day.
- 23 Dec 16: For Multi-Faith Week, Years 2 and 5 visited the Solihull Jewish Community Centre.
- 23 Dec 16: Year 4 visited a Hindu Temple during Multi-Faith Week.
- 23 Dec 16: For their history topic on World War II Year 4 visited Haden Hill House.
- 23 Dec 16: The children met lots of different animals on their trip to Twycross Zoo.
- 23 Dec 16: KS2 children visited Closer to the Edge to celebrate the end of the school year.
- 23 Dec 16: Year 4 enjoyed a trip to Cadbury World in reward for their excellent attendance.
- 23 Dec 16: Everyone dressed as their favourite characters for World Book Day.
- 09 Dec 16: Some new and updated school Policy documents.
- 09 Dec 16: Parents' Letter re: Christmas Jumper Day.
- 09 Dec 16: Parents' Letter re: Christmas Lunch.
- 09 Dec 16: We all learnt lots about the environment when the Eco Bus came to visit.
- 09 Dec 16: All new photographs in Key Stage 2's Gallery.
- 09 Dec 16: All new photographs in Key Stage 1's Gallery.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 18 January, 2017