Nursery Places available.
We can offer two whole days and one half day per week. Please contact the school office for further details.
Our Mission Statement is 'Loving and Learning' and we hope as you look around our website you get an insight into the values that are at the heart of St. Gregory's school.
There is always a warm welcome when you visit our school. The pupils have a voice in how our school operates, parents are wonderfully supportive and we reach out to the community with our 'small acts of kindness'.
We welcome new ideas, as we are all constantly learning in an ever changing world. Our school provides a safe, secure and loving environment for that learning to take place.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and safe practices, as you can read in various documents on our policies page.
Enjoy your time on our website and don't forget to leave us a message in our guestbook.
Have a good visit!
New Things on our Web
- 16 Nov 18: Recommended authors/books information from our Spelling Workshop in November.
- 16 Nov 18: We created a beautiful display for Remembrance Day.
- 16 Nov 18: Four of our Year 4 children took part in a challenge for Gifted Mathematicians.
- 16 Nov 18: During Multi-Faith Week Year 6 visited the Mosque to learn about Islam.
- 27 Oct 18: November's school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 27 Oct 18: Year 3 held a Roman Day as part of their history topic.
- 27 Oct 18: Years 2 and 5 visited the Synagogue in Solihull during Multi-Faith Week.
- 27 Oct 18: Year 3 learnt more about Sikhism on a visit to the Gurdwara.
- 21 Oct 18: Change of address for the St. Catherine of Siena MAC.
- 21 Oct 18: Year 4 learnt more about World War II at Haden Hill House.
- 07 Oct 18: October's school Newsletter and diary dates.
- 04 Oct 18: Updated list of Academy Committee members.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 16 November, 2018
Make online payments to school via instant bank transfer, credit or debit card. Read more...