Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in February 2018 when we were judged to continue to be a good school.
There are many positive comments in the report. Here are a few:
- Based on the evidence gathered during this short inspection, I am of the opinion that the school has demonstrated strong practice and marked improvement in certain areas. This may indicate that the school is improving towards being outstanding.
- Parents and carers are very supportive.
- The pupils come first and are central to the school’s work.
- [The headteacher] has created an inclusive community where innovation is welcomed and every small step to success is celebrated.
- Teachers provide high levels of challenge for all pupils, including the most able.
- The school is going from strength to strength
The full report can be read below:
- Ofsted Short Inspection Report - February 2018 (pdf)
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
The school was inspected by the Diocesan RE department in June 2013, which judged that Catholic Life and RE continue to be outstanding at our school.
The inspection team found that: "St Gregory’s was an outstanding school at the last inspection and it judges itself to have sustained and built on this high standard of Catholic education. The evidence from the monitoring visit agrees with and validates the school’s self-evaluation. The quality of the provision for Catholic life and collective worship is outstanding, coupled with the outstanding contribution the pupils make to Catholic life and their outstanding response to collective worship."
The report can be read below:
- RE Inspection Report - June 2013 (pdf)