Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices, frequently requested forms and other documents that are relevant to our parents.
For further information or to request documents that are not on this page, or to view any of our policies in paper format, please contact us at school.
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2018
- Anti-Radicalisation Policy - 2014
- Art and Design Policy - 2018
- Assessment Policy - 2018
- Behaviour and Discipline Policy - 2018
- Calculations Policy - 2017
- Charging and Remissions Policy - 2018
- Charging and Remissions Additional Guidance (DfE) - 2014
- Collective Worship Policy - 2018
- Complaints Policy - 2014
- Complaints Procedure Guidance - 2014
- Complaints Policy Additional Information - 2018
- Computers (inc Internet) Acceptable Use Policy - 2018
- Computing Policy - 2018
- Design and Technology Policy - 2018
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) Policy - 2018
- English Policy - 2018
- Equality Policy - 2018
- Fire Procedure - 2018
- Freedom of Information Publication Scheme (external link)
- Geography Policy - 2018
- Handwriting Policy - 2018
- Healthy Eating Policy - 2018
- History Policy - 2018
- Marking and Feedback Policy - 2017
- Mathematics Policy - 2018
- Multi-Faith/Cultural Policy - 2018
- Music Policy - 2018
- Newly Qualified Teachers and Student Teacher Induction Policy - 2018
- Online Safety Policy - 2017
- PE and Sport Safety Policy - 2018
- Phonics Policy - 2017
- PSHE and Citizenship Policy - 2018
- Pupil Premium Policy - 2018
- RE Policy - 2018
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - 2017
- Safer Recruitment Policy - 2018
- Science Policy - 2018
- Sex and Relationship Education (SRE) Policy - 2018
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy - 2018
- Sun Policy - 2018
- Sustainable Development Policy - 2018
- Admissions Policy - 2019/20
- Admissions Policy - 2018/19
- Admissions Policy - 2017/18
- Admissions Appeals Timetable - 2018
- Admissions Appeals Timetable - 2017
- Admissions Policy - Nursery - 2014
St. Gregory’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We have a number of policies and procedures in place that contribute to our safeguarding commitment, including our Child Protection Policy which can be viewed above.
Sometimes we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies when there are concerns about a child's welfare. We will ensure that our concerns about our students are discussed with his/her parents/carers first unless we have reason to believe that such a move would be contrary to the child's welfare.
We actively support the Government's Prevent Agenda to counter radicalism and extremism.
Our Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs K Bickley, and our Deputy DSLs are Mr T Boodell and Miss K Vanstone.
All documents on this page are in pdf format.